Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Catching up...

Yesterday I had a long conversation with one of my favorite people in the world after a long time...

Somewhere in our lives journeys (is there such a word ? There should be...)we lost our ability to just sit and chat... I had forgotten the pleasure of having long conversations about everything and everybody - esp with a girl...In fact thats the first thing I told R after we got married - I missed staying with girls!! - To his credit he understood it the way it was supposed to be understood :)

But the conversation also helped me appreciate the life I have... that i actually enjoy what I do inspite the occasional(ok not so occasional) cribs...

I am feeling particularly sunny for what should be a predominantly PMS-y season.I am at work now.. doesn't promise to be a sunny day (weather-wise or otherwise)... but it has started well... had a lovely drive to work with R - chatted with him after a long time ( a good thing also considering we are in the same city and don't meet for 40 hours at a stretch) ... about career and life and how things should be and what we should do and plans...that was nice...

heard the title song of 'Cheeni Kum' ... I love it - loved it in Tam .. I also sang along - pretending I had the ability to go high pitch a la Chitra or Shreya Ghoshal... No harm in pretending anyway!

read a couple of great blogs... Thanks Meeraah and treeisgone... love you both... made me feel particularly happy and lucky to have friends like you...

And now the day begins... Lets see how that goes... I think I am going to spend another 30 minutes on this rather self-uplifting activity... defeating the purpose of getting here early.. but wth

1 comment:

blogerazzi said...

you go! i had you listed as a fossil blog... guess i'll have to change it :D